Hm. Well, I just wrote a post, and then it errored and deleted itself. Now I have to write it again. But it probably won't be too long, who likes to type things twice?
I basically just wanted to announce that I am DONE!!!!!! done, done and DONE with my bachelor's degree. I turned in my last paper last night, and now I am officially done! (Assuming I pass everything, so I guess it's not technically official, but still. I'll pass).
After that part I went on to list some things I could do to fill my time. But, I'm not going to again. So that is all you get. To know that I am graduated from college.
I basically just wanted to announce that I am DONE!!!!!! done, done and DONE with my bachelor's degree. I turned in my last paper last night, and now I am officially done! (Assuming I pass everything, so I guess it's not technically official, but still. I'll pass).
After that part I went on to list some things I could do to fill my time. But, I'm not going to again. So that is all you get. To know that I am graduated from college.
Comments