Over the years at working here at Independent Study, some funny things have come about that need to be shared. And yes, these are all real.
Silly Questions:
Can you fax me a fedex envelope?
So fax? Is that like faster than regular mail?
I’m taking a high school course and I want to request a final. Do I click on the high school course button or the university one?
You say you’re sending all the materials. Are you sending me a computer too?
How do I use an e-mail?
My son is blond with blue eyes and really athletic. Can he take your courses?
Funny Names:
Jerusalem and his daughter Bethlehem
Fancy Davis
Egyptacio
Amazing Sales
Manly Dexter
Holds-the-Enemy
Weird Things People Have Said To Us:
I haven’t been satisfied lately. Can you satisfy me?
How can I ever repay you? Ammunition? Guns? (From an Army Sergeant)
I love you!
I am going to kill him, I’m going to kill him (and then you hear indiscriminate screaming in the background)
Do you have kids? Don’t ever have kids. Kids are evil.
Funny Sayings at the end of e-mails:
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
Golf is life.
Silly Questions:
Can you fax me a fedex envelope?
So fax? Is that like faster than regular mail?
I’m taking a high school course and I want to request a final. Do I click on the high school course button or the university one?
You say you’re sending all the materials. Are you sending me a computer too?
How do I use an e-mail?
My son is blond with blue eyes and really athletic. Can he take your courses?
Funny Names:
Jerusalem and his daughter Bethlehem
Fancy Davis
Egyptacio
Amazing Sales
Manly Dexter
Holds-the-Enemy
Weird Things People Have Said To Us:
I haven’t been satisfied lately. Can you satisfy me?
How can I ever repay you? Ammunition? Guns? (From an Army Sergeant)
I love you!
I am going to kill him, I’m going to kill him (and then you hear indiscriminate screaming in the background)
Do you have kids? Don’t ever have kids. Kids are evil.
Funny Sayings at the end of e-mails:
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
Golf is life.
Comments
Rose of Sharon
Made me happy.