I am pleased to announce that our search for an apartment is now over. We have a place to go, and it's even early enough that we can still go to Washington for Christmas. I have to say it's amazing how the Lord works. About 2 minutes after I prayed this morning and asked for help in finding an apartment soon, I got the call saying we had been approved, all we needed to do was get the deposit to her. I called my parents afterwards and she told me that all week she had been praying, asking that we would find an apartment this week. This morning when she prayed, she told the Lord "Today is Saturday, the last day of the week!" A few minutes later is when I got the call. About an hour after I signed the contract, I got another call from a girl in our ward who is managing an apartment complex and told me she had an available apartment that she wanted to give to me before posting it online. I told her thanks but that we'd already signed somewhere else. I just think it's funny how options throw themselves at us after weeks of nothing.
So we will be moving next week, Thursday and Saturday. (Thursday we're moving our big furniture with my uncle's trailer, and Saturday we're moving the rest). The apartment is two bedrooms, and utilities are all paid for. What's also cool is that we are taking over someone else's contract, so it ends in February. This contract is $55 cheaper than the current price for getting new contracts there. Also, since we will be on an old contract one February comes around, they will pretend like we're the ones who have been there awhile so our new contract will only be $10 more instead of $55. YAY!
So pictures will come later, once we get all settled and things, so it may be awhile. But you can still look forward to those.
So we will be moving next week, Thursday and Saturday. (Thursday we're moving our big furniture with my uncle's trailer, and Saturday we're moving the rest). The apartment is two bedrooms, and utilities are all paid for. What's also cool is that we are taking over someone else's contract, so it ends in February. This contract is $55 cheaper than the current price for getting new contracts there. Also, since we will be on an old contract one February comes around, they will pretend like we're the ones who have been there awhile so our new contract will only be $10 more instead of $55. YAY!
So pictures will come later, once we get all settled and things, so it may be awhile. But you can still look forward to those.
Comments