This last week we had a Decker family reunion to celebrate Pioneer Day. This is the first time we have all been together...since before we've been married. It was lots of fun, here are some pictures of our adventures.
First we were in Rexburg Idaho. And it doesn't get any more cliche than this.

Then we saw some steamy stuff.

And a Bacteria Mat.

I thought this was a cool shot with the sun coming through the steamies.

We went to some waterfalls and took pictures.

And...some excited Chinese tourists took pictures of us. This is Jarom's sister and her daughter. They apparently really liked the baby. I think they have a thing for pinching baby fat. And yes, I am taking a picture of them taking pictures of her.

But they can't speak English, so it's all good.
And of course we saw some animals.

The end.
First we were in Rexburg Idaho. And it doesn't get any more cliche than this.
Then we saw some steamy stuff.
And a Bacteria Mat.
I thought this was a cool shot with the sun coming through the steamies.
We went to some waterfalls and took pictures.
And...some excited Chinese tourists took pictures of us. This is Jarom's sister and her daughter. They apparently really liked the baby. I think they have a thing for pinching baby fat. And yes, I am taking a picture of them taking pictures of her.
But they can't speak English, so it's all good.
And of course we saw some animals.
The end.
Comments