I wish to write about our night last night. It came with a few interesting..quirks. First, we found out just how un-sound proof our ceiling is. Apparently one of the girls upstairs has turned nocturnal, because all night long she was texting on her phone. She even had the phone on vibrate, but we could hear every time the phone vibrated through the ceiling. This happened every 2-3 minutes for about... 6 hours. Jarom never could fall asleep, so at 1 am he gave up and left. I would feel bad complaining to them though, because she really wasn't being inconsiderate. I 'm sure she had no idea that the people under her could hear her vibrating phone. But we could.

The second weird thing was a dream that I had. I often have weird dreams. Sometimes they are pretty scary, sometimes they make no sense. I'm sure everyone can relate. Last night I had a dream about a monstrous, ginormous, furry bee. It flew into our bedroom. It was probably a quarter of a foot big. And fat. And fuzzy. And did I mentiong HUGE!?!?!?! So I screamed at Jarom to kill it while I tried to hide under the blankets. Jarom successully swatted it with our plastic fly swatter. Unfortunately a flimsy plastic fly swatter is no match for a beastly bee. So all it did was launch this steriod bee straight at me. It landed right on my neck, in my hair. It was still alive and moving and furry and GROSS! I was so terrifed that I couldn't even scream.
I was more like convulsing trying to get it out of me but I couldn't and I didn't know if it would sting me or what. Finally I decided to sit straight up in bed so the bee would stay on the pillow no longer touching me. This is when I woke up. Sitting up in bed. Still cringing and nervous to lay back down.
I was more like convulsing trying to get it out of me but I couldn't and I didn't know if it would sting me or what. Finally I decided to sit straight up in bed so the bee would stay on the pillow no longer touching me. This is when I woke up. Sitting up in bed. Still cringing and nervous to lay back down.
Comments
Also, my word verification today is: sisters
Usually it's just random letters and possibly numbers. Interesting.