Skip to main content

New Place

So you know how we're getting kicked out of our apartment? Well we found a winner of a new apartment to move into. Meet our new landlord! Here is an email from Mrs. Jones:

Thanks for your email and it is my gladness hearing from you. I am Mrs. Alisia Jones,The owner of the apartment you are making inquiry of. Actually i inherited it from my late father. He resided there before his demised.while i resided in Texas with my Husband Barrister Jones .But i have been transfer to west Africa, i work with the America deaf and dump college.And presently my Apartment is still available for rent, including the utilities like hydro, washer,security. Am in West Africa working, and I will like you to get in touch with my Husband in Texas for more information,he is with the keys/document to the Apartment we're kind and honest family & respectful people and also spent alot on our property that we want to give you for rent, I will solicit your absolute maintenance of this flat and want you to treat it as your own, if it's taken by you, money is not the main problem but we want you to keep it tidy for me to be glad whenever we
you in the apartment. I also want trust in you as I always stand on my word.
Rent:- $900 per-month including the utilities.
Security Deposit:- $1200 {Refundable when leaving the flat}
Address : 1488 N 300 W Provo, UT 84604
Email my Husband Barrister Jones on () and will attends to you better.
Thanks and you are welcome...
Regards.
Mrs. Jones


So what do you think! We only have to pay utilities like, hydro and washer! And she must be a good person, she works with the dump college! I gotta say, there are so many things wrong with this email I couldn't write them all down without just copying the whole thing for you to enjoy. Enjoy!

Comments

Megan said…
Hey guys!! I love reading your blog because it's so freaking hilarious! I thought I was going to die when I read this email! Good luck with the apartment!
Andrea Jolene said…
Sounds lika scam to me. Yup. Cause when things sound too good to be true ... ;)
Natalie said…
Hey! My husband and I got the same email today! We were trying to see if anyone had already reported this scam and so we googled the email address and got your blog! Good luck finding an apartment!
Unknown said…
are you really moving there? That is the greatest email in the world!!! although I think I need a urim and thummim to understand ;)
Potters said…
Well if this ends up being true, you will be our neighbors, I think. :) That would be great. I hope it works out so we can be neighbors!

Popular posts from this blog

Curb Appeal Galore

 This post is to document the journey our outside of our house has been on over the last few years. A lot of these projects I took on this summer, and a few I did earlier. I am so happy with where we are currently at, but still have some plans before it's finished. So, here is what it looked like the day we bought the house. Seven years ago. Don't let the "grass" fool you. It's just weeds. And the ugly brown window trims paired with the ridiculously old glass in the windows and the green brick with maroon grout. Not too pretty. We have since painted the door, trim, and replaced the windows. Also replaced the porch light and house numbers.  This spring we also had a new concrete half circle driveway installed. We live on a busy street and our front yard is useless and our driveway is tiny. So now we have much more functionality, less weeds, and overall happiness. After the driveway was installed, I also ripped out the rest of the grass and installed some decorative...

Things I've learned about babies

These are things I never realized or knew about babies that I have learned since having one of my own! -Babies are grimy. I still don't understand how they can get so dirty. How did you get all this dirt under your fingernails!? You can't even DO anything with your fingers! -You know that soft spot on their head? You can totally see their heartbeat in it sometimes. It's kind of disconcerting. -Once you finally figure out some type of routine or normalcy......it changes. -Apparently babies can still "bite" their tongues, even though they don't have teeth. I guess technically they're gumming their tongue? Which doesn't sound too painful, but when a red pinched blood vessel looking thing shows up on the tip of your baby's tongue, you realize that it might be a bit painful. -Babies have to be pretty tough, they experience a lot of pain! From being born (it just can't feel great being squeezed through a birth canal), to teething...for mont...

Good and Bad Discoveries of the Week

This week we have discovered the secret to life in Provo!! I am serious, it's the best thing ever, and everyone who lives in or near Provo, must take advantage of this secret to life. 1. Go to the Winsong movie theater 2. Purchase a ticket for "Take" (preferably Matinee) 3. Preferably, do not watch this movie because it is a waste of time. But if you have nothing better to do with yourself, go ahead and watch it. 4. Take your movie stub to the dollar theater located by Costco in Orem 5. Finally, enjoy UNLIMITED free movies at this theater. That's right, I said UNLIMITED FREE MOVIES at the dollar theater. I know this sounds to good to be true, but it is oh so true. I have done it, and it works. Last night, we watched a free Indiana Jones from this movie ticket. It was amazing. The movie Take is pretty worthless, but the reward is priceless. Ok, so on to the bad discoveries of the week. I have recently become aware of the advantages and disadvantages that tag along with...