Below is an email I received today from BYU:
"Congratulations! We’re excited you’ll be arriving soon at Brigham Young University . We are the Office of First-Year Experience, and we are here to help make your transition to BYU as smooth as possible. We would like to share with you some important information and helpful hints before you arrive on campus. This is the first of four “Did You Know?” emails we’ll be sending your way before the semester begins."
I thought I was graduating in a couple of weeks....from college, not high school. Maybe I've been wrong this whole time!
"Congratulations! We’re excited you’ll be arriving soon at Brigham Young University . We are the Office of First-Year Experience, and we are here to help make your transition to BYU as smooth as possible. We would like to share with you some important information and helpful hints before you arrive on campus. This is the first of four “Did You Know?” emails we’ll be sending your way before the semester begins."
I thought I was graduating in a couple of weeks....from college, not high school. Maybe I've been wrong this whole time!
Comments