So I realized that I never did mention anything on here about my current job position. I interviewed for two different full-time positions here at Independent Study, and got turned down for both of them. I am now still working here as an extended student type. What this means is that as of January first, I have 910 hours to find myself a new job. If I don't get one by then, I will be jobless. But don't worry, my boss's made it up to me by picking me to be the "Supervisor of the Month" for this month. Oh goody.
I currently have an interview tomorrow for the Fairfield Inn by Marriott. It's a Front Desk Manager position. If I don't say anything else about it, that probably means I didn't get it.
Sorry if this seems like a depressing post, I didn't mean it to be. Maybe it's because I'm sick and can't breathe, yet still am at work.
I currently have an interview tomorrow for the Fairfield Inn by Marriott. It's a Front Desk Manager position. If I don't say anything else about it, that probably means I didn't get it.
Sorry if this seems like a depressing post, I didn't mean it to be. Maybe it's because I'm sick and can't breathe, yet still am at work.
Comments