Yesterday I pulled a note taped to our front door off. It said something like this:
"This note is to inform you that Friday, January 30th, the heat will be turned off for most of the day. Sorry for any inconvenience this may be."
Inconvenience? I think having no heat in the middle of winter is a little more than inconvenient... It's a good thing we came prepared from our old house, with an electric heater. As long as they keep our electricity on, we should be able to heat and cook food in the microwave.
"This note is to inform you that Friday, January 30th, the heat will be turned off for most of the day. Sorry for any inconvenience this may be."
Inconvenience? I think having no heat in the middle of winter is a little more than inconvenient... It's a good thing we came prepared from our old house, with an electric heater. As long as they keep our electricity on, we should be able to heat and cook food in the microwave.
Comments