I've figured out the secret to having a great holiday season. Have THREE Christmas's! That's what we did. After spending Christmas day stuck in snowy Provo, we did make it to Washington for the week of New Years. Our first night there we had 2nd Christmas. Here are some highlights.
We cut up chocolate.

We cut up Butterfingers.

We rolled out chocolates.

We licked our fingers.

We played in puddles of Chocolate.

And we sorted and distributed the chocolates.

Then we played ping pong.

And darts.

And now I am tired of finding pictures. So no more. We got back in town Saturday night and then had third Christmas on Sunday with Jarom's side. Maybe I'll post some more pictures later.
We cut up chocolate.
We cut up Butterfingers.
We rolled out chocolates.
We licked our fingers.
We played in puddles of Chocolate.
And we sorted and distributed the chocolates.
Then we played ping pong.
And darts.
And now I am tired of finding pictures. So no more. We got back in town Saturday night and then had third Christmas on Sunday with Jarom's side. Maybe I'll post some more pictures later.
Comments