Dear Snow,
I hate you. Why are you snowing today? Do you know what day it is? You are killing flowers and will break tree branches.
There was a time in my life when I was deprived of snow, and therefore loved and longed for it. During my childhood, an inch of snow meant no school. But now, it means wet hatefullness. You keep coming back when it is supposed to be sunny. Winter is OVER. So get over it, and go away!
Signed,
Me
I hate you. Why are you snowing today? Do you know what day it is? You are killing flowers and will break tree branches.
There was a time in my life when I was deprived of snow, and therefore loved and longed for it. During my childhood, an inch of snow meant no school. But now, it means wet hatefullness. You keep coming back when it is supposed to be sunny. Winter is OVER. So get over it, and go away!
Signed,
Me
Comments