Recently, a few months ago, I decided I wanted to see what it was like to have bangs. So I went to the hair salon and had them cut my bangs.
A few months later (aka now) my bangs were getting to be too long for my liking. But I am cheap and didn't want to pay for another haircut just to have my bangs trimmed. (Before this recent getting of bangs, I would get my hair cut about once a year, or two...) So.........I decided to cut them myself! Here is the result. For a comparison, look over there at the right to see my not-banged self, now look down, see my bangs. Look Right. Look Down. Right. Down.
A few months later (aka now) my bangs were getting to be too long for my liking. But I am cheap and didn't want to pay for another haircut just to have my bangs trimmed. (Before this recent getting of bangs, I would get my hair cut about once a year, or two...) So.........I decided to cut them myself! Here is the result. For a comparison, look over there at the right to see my not-banged self, now look down, see my bangs. Look Right. Look Down. Right. Down.
Comments