Typical Weekday Morning for Me
2:25 am: Alarm goes off.
Jarom gets up, dressed, and leaves the bedroom within 3 minutes.
2:28 am: I am asleep again.
6:45 am: Alarm goes off.
I get up.
I go out into the living room where Jarom is (already home from work) sitting at his computer or watching TV. I say hi and ask how work was.
I go back into the room to get dressed and ready.
I go into the kitchen, eat, say bye to Jarom and go to work.
This Morning
Jarom gets up, gets dressed, leaves the bedroom within 3 minutes.
I go back to sleep.
Alarm goes off.
I get up, go out to the living room where Jarom is on the computer (in a coat, he must be cold still). I say hi. He says hi.
As I start heading back to get ready, I ask him how work was.
2:30 am: He tells me that it's 2:30 am.
I don't understand.
He tells me he hasn't gone to work yet, that he just got up 10 minutes ago before the alarm went off.
It feels like it's been hours. I've been asleep, I've had dreams between then and now. I know he already left and then an alarm went off, so now it's time for me to be up.
But it's only 2:30am!!!!
I finally start understanding what is going on (my mind doesn't work so well when I first wake up)
He walks me back into the bedroom to make sure I actually get back into bed and go to sleep. He doesn't trust me in this state, he probably is unsure if I'm actually awake or not.
6:45 am: Another alarm goes off. I get up, get ready, and go to work.
2:25 am: Alarm goes off.
Jarom gets up, dressed, and leaves the bedroom within 3 minutes.
2:28 am: I am asleep again.
6:45 am: Alarm goes off.
I get up.
I go out into the living room where Jarom is (already home from work) sitting at his computer or watching TV. I say hi and ask how work was.
I go back into the room to get dressed and ready.
I go into the kitchen, eat, say bye to Jarom and go to work.
This Morning
Jarom gets up, gets dressed, leaves the bedroom within 3 minutes.
I go back to sleep.
Alarm goes off.
I get up, go out to the living room where Jarom is on the computer (in a coat, he must be cold still). I say hi. He says hi.
As I start heading back to get ready, I ask him how work was.
2:30 am: He tells me that it's 2:30 am.
I don't understand.
He tells me he hasn't gone to work yet, that he just got up 10 minutes ago before the alarm went off.
It feels like it's been hours. I've been asleep, I've had dreams between then and now. I know he already left and then an alarm went off, so now it's time for me to be up.
But it's only 2:30am!!!!
I finally start understanding what is going on (my mind doesn't work so well when I first wake up)
He walks me back into the bedroom to make sure I actually get back into bed and go to sleep. He doesn't trust me in this state, he probably is unsure if I'm actually awake or not.
6:45 am: Another alarm goes off. I get up, get ready, and go to work.
Comments