I can officially say I am alive now, and on record as being alive. I guess have been reborn. After a week of arguing back and forth with the unhelpful state lady about whether or not I should get a new birth certificate for FREE because it was clearly not my fault, I finally got to to talk to her manager who was VERY helpful. After proving to her the error did in fact exist, on the original, from 22 years ago, she sent me a brand new one at no charge. And it is so Pretty! My old one was just green. Ugly green, and it had been copied crooked. My new one is multiple colors on paper you can tell they tried to make hard to forge, with raised edges and shiny parts. Much better!
And today I get to experience something new. I don't have to be with any students during 4th period today. And there are many teachers gone sick or on vacation today. There are not enough ladies to sub for them all. So I will be using my free period to substitute for my FIRST time. And, it's a CHINESE Class....
I know I married a part Chinese man, but I don't think that makes me ready for this. We shall see how it goes.
And today I get to experience something new. I don't have to be with any students during 4th period today. And there are many teachers gone sick or on vacation today. There are not enough ladies to sub for them all. So I will be using my free period to substitute for my FIRST time. And, it's a CHINESE Class....
I know I married a part Chinese man, but I don't think that makes me ready for this. We shall see how it goes.
Comments
Jordan also told me that he tackled you in volleyball tonight. I'm sorry :( I thought his mom taught him better ;)
Also, good thing it doesn't say you are dead anymore.