Ok, so I know I already have a post titled "What The...?" but I just couldn't think of a better phrase than that for this post. So I used it again, though this story is completely unrelated to the previous "What The...?" Story.
So, for starters, I play volleyball with Jarom and friends, usually three times a week. Previously, before my boss-friend Andrea decided to uproot herself and move to Europe, she also played with us. She has outlined a very relevant story that happened to her while playing volleyball about a month ago. You should read it here:
I think you'll get the idea of what it is about due to the title of her post. So after reading that, you can move onto my story.
Tonight was one of our volleyball nights. We are all enjoying ourselves, until about an hour before we were done, this one complete moronic fool showed up...again. The same one as in Andrea's story. Only this time, Andrea was not there to pick on, so I was his lucky winner. (Keep in mind, I'm like twice his size) However, if you think he just verbally abused me like he did her, you would be wrong. So, so wrong. I am trying to think of the best way to phrase this next part....
So he shows up, starts talking like an idiot, but I just think he is a typical idiot that lacks social skills. He even tells me that he's going to have bite me. Why? I have no idea. But I brush it aside because he is a socially awkward weirdo who is good at making people feel awkward. So I am in the setting position, which is right in the center up next to the net. And so is he. I am turned away from him watching my team, and all of a sudden........HE BITES MY ELBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE CRAP IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY!?!?!?!? I was so shocked that I didn't punch him like he rightly deserved. Instead, I said "Why did you bite me!" He probably said some stupid comment, and I followed it with (angrily) "You SHOULDN'T BITE PEOPLE."
Needless to say, I was kinda ticked the rest of the night. But I thought he learned his lesson since he didn't receive a warm welcome for his actions that he may have been hoping for. Oh, I was wrong again. Later on we were squared up again, and he told me he was going to spike it on me (this guy couldn't spike to save his life, he couldn't even jump over the net) and if I spiked it on him, he would have to bite me. Right about this point my thoughts went something like this: "Are you Freaking Kidding ME?" So from that point on I was just waiting for the perfect opportunity to spike it right on him, hoping that he would make good on his promise so I could punch him in the face. I know that sounds mean of me, but come on. He's a psycho, and obviously other means weren't getting through to him. Unfortunately, that opportunity did not present itself to me. He was always in a bad spot on the court when a chance appeared. But, my team did help me out by constantly acing him and hitting it at him and making him look like an even bigger tard.
While coming home I was venting to the rest of the guys there about this moron, and Jarom had about the same reaction I did, that he was too surprised when it first happened to take any action, or he probably would have. I almost hope this guy shows up again cuz everyone knows who he is now and doesn't want him to play. When everyone gets angry, progress can be made. Bwa hahahah!!!
So, for starters, I play volleyball with Jarom and friends, usually three times a week. Previously, before my boss-friend Andrea decided to uproot herself and move to Europe, she also played with us. She has outlined a very relevant story that happened to her while playing volleyball about a month ago. You should read it here:
One Complete Moronic Fool I Will Stab to Death Later for Robbing me of Sleep
I think you'll get the idea of what it is about due to the title of her post. So after reading that, you can move onto my story.
Tonight was one of our volleyball nights. We are all enjoying ourselves, until about an hour before we were done, this one complete moronic fool showed up...again. The same one as in Andrea's story. Only this time, Andrea was not there to pick on, so I was his lucky winner. (Keep in mind, I'm like twice his size) However, if you think he just verbally abused me like he did her, you would be wrong. So, so wrong. I am trying to think of the best way to phrase this next part....
So he shows up, starts talking like an idiot, but I just think he is a typical idiot that lacks social skills. He even tells me that he's going to have bite me. Why? I have no idea. But I brush it aside because he is a socially awkward weirdo who is good at making people feel awkward. So I am in the setting position, which is right in the center up next to the net. And so is he. I am turned away from him watching my team, and all of a sudden........HE BITES MY ELBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE CRAP IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY!?!?!?!? I was so shocked that I didn't punch him like he rightly deserved. Instead, I said "Why did you bite me!" He probably said some stupid comment, and I followed it with (angrily) "You SHOULDN'T BITE PEOPLE."
Needless to say, I was kinda ticked the rest of the night. But I thought he learned his lesson since he didn't receive a warm welcome for his actions that he may have been hoping for. Oh, I was wrong again. Later on we were squared up again, and he told me he was going to spike it on me (this guy couldn't spike to save his life, he couldn't even jump over the net) and if I spiked it on him, he would have to bite me. Right about this point my thoughts went something like this: "Are you Freaking Kidding ME?" So from that point on I was just waiting for the perfect opportunity to spike it right on him, hoping that he would make good on his promise so I could punch him in the face. I know that sounds mean of me, but come on. He's a psycho, and obviously other means weren't getting through to him. Unfortunately, that opportunity did not present itself to me. He was always in a bad spot on the court when a chance appeared. But, my team did help me out by constantly acing him and hitting it at him and making him look like an even bigger tard.
While coming home I was venting to the rest of the guys there about this moron, and Jarom had about the same reaction I did, that he was too surprised when it first happened to take any action, or he probably would have. I almost hope this guy shows up again cuz everyone knows who he is now and doesn't want him to play. When everyone gets angry, progress can be made. Bwa hahahah!!!
Comments
And why is he making fun of people like you when you could eat him?! grr, people like that make me mad. Next time you see him, spike it on him. Hard. :)
kidding...