Skip to main content

Indestructable Layering of Stickies

So you know that rumor/myth/true statement that if you combine two phone books together, page by page, with exactly one page on top of the other, that you won't be able to pull it apart? Ever? Not even with a truck because it's just that freakishly strong?!?!?

It's true! And, this principle also applies on a much smaller scale: post-it notes. This is something we learned at work today.

Here is the creation:



And here is proof that we couldn't pull it apart. This is not staged. We were really trying!



I dare you to try it.

Comments

Lisa said…
I will vouch for the impossibility in pulling the stickies apart:
It was impossible.
Potters said…
STAGED! It is so staged! :)
KB said…
On Mythbusters, they couldn't pull two phonebooks apart with regular cars, so they had to use tanks. It was amazing. I am the hugest nerd ever for knowing that.
Andrea Jolene said…
... my question is this: Bored?? my comment is this: Coooooool... (immediatly glancing around for two sticky pads).