Oh yeah. I forgot to mention to everyone that last Monday, 5/4 was our second anniversary. YAY for being married!
I took the day off work, and we just had a nice relaxing day. Jarom, and pretty much my entire family, felt deprived on the day of our wedding because it just happened to be the same day the Spiderman came out. And I didn't let any of them see it. So, to try and make it up to him, we went and saw the new X-men Wolverine movie this year on our anniversary. He thinks the debt is partially repaid...
We also got some Hawaiian food to eat, and Jarom's parents sent us a cruise! Well, sort of. It was actually a 3D cruise ship puzzle, so we spent a few hours putting that together. Haha, thanks for the gift guys!
And. That is all.
I took the day off work, and we just had a nice relaxing day. Jarom, and pretty much my entire family, felt deprived on the day of our wedding because it just happened to be the same day the Spiderman came out. And I didn't let any of them see it. So, to try and make it up to him, we went and saw the new X-men Wolverine movie this year on our anniversary. He thinks the debt is partially repaid...
We also got some Hawaiian food to eat, and Jarom's parents sent us a cruise! Well, sort of. It was actually a 3D cruise ship puzzle, so we spent a few hours putting that together. Haha, thanks for the gift guys!
And. That is all.
Comments