I have no idea what is going on. Why is this happening to us????
A few weeks ago, Jarom came out of work to come home. (He works from 3am to about 7am) When he got to the car, he noticed that both side mirrors had been pushed all the way forward into the car, completely unusable. Hmm, that's weird. So he pushed them back and readjusted his angle and came home.
Last week, I got into the car to come to work, while at home, and noticed the SAME THING! Both mirrors had been pushed completely forward like someone in the car had been trying to squeeze through a tight spot. Jarom did not do it, I did not do it, WHO DID IT?!?
This morning, it happened again, for the third time. Sometime in between Jarom getting home at 7am and me leaving at 7:45am, some mirror bandit comes by and pushes our mirrors out of work? What is that? Who does that?!?! LEAVE ME ALONE!
A few weeks ago, Jarom came out of work to come home. (He works from 3am to about 7am) When he got to the car, he noticed that both side mirrors had been pushed all the way forward into the car, completely unusable. Hmm, that's weird. So he pushed them back and readjusted his angle and came home.
Last week, I got into the car to come to work, while at home, and noticed the SAME THING! Both mirrors had been pushed completely forward like someone in the car had been trying to squeeze through a tight spot. Jarom did not do it, I did not do it, WHO DID IT?!?
This morning, it happened again, for the third time. Sometime in between Jarom getting home at 7am and me leaving at 7:45am, some mirror bandit comes by and pushes our mirrors out of work? What is that? Who does that?!?! LEAVE ME ALONE!
Comments