Two stories for today. First, I was working on a stained glass project earlier today. I was cutting out a piece of glass, and ended up having the sharpest, pointy corner aimed right at myself. Somehow it slipped and put a puncture into my finger. I had gloves on, but the instant that I realized I cut myself, there was already blood coming out spread across my finger. (Sorry for the woozy among you). I went into the kitchen and Jarom cut off the glove from my hand. The whole thing was full of blood. I put a paper towel up against it to stop the bleeding, and pretty much the whole thing got soaked. It was amazing. I think I either got a really deep cut, or I hit an artery or something cuz it was like oozing out pretty dang fast. Anyway, after awhile of pressure I removed the towel to see the damage. I was actually half disappointed half relieved to see it. It's just the tiniest little mark. If you saw it, you probably would think I was over exaggerating and really got bit by a bug or something. It was weird. But I dotted it closed with some super glue and am good to go!
Story number two. We came home from volleyball tonight to this:



I was cooking dinner and Jarom went into the bedroom and said "Um Gina, our ceiling fell down." I got to say, that's not what I would have guessed he was going to say. So we cleaned it up hoping that there was no lead paint we were inhaling. I think we'll tell our landlords, but I don't really know what they'll do about it. As long as it doesn't fall on my head, I'm okay.
Story number two. We came home from volleyball tonight to this:



I was cooking dinner and Jarom went into the bedroom and said "Um Gina, our ceiling fell down." I got to say, that's not what I would have guessed he was going to say. So we cleaned it up hoping that there was no lead paint we were inhaling. I think we'll tell our landlords, but I don't really know what they'll do about it. As long as it doesn't fall on my head, I'm okay.
Comments