We had the opportunity to go out on our first official, but really unofficial, photoshoot! Jarom and I team-shot his sister's family, and we had so much fun. Since you usually only see the perfect smiles and perfect pictures from photography, I thought I'd show you something else as well. Here I will have some of the good pictures with the perfect smiles, but also some of the imperfect, in between moments that are bound to happen with little kids around. I think they make the story of the day a lot more funny.
So first are the good pictures. Also keep in mind, we shot about 600 total photos, so this is just a tiny sample of what we have.


 |
| Poking her eyes out |
And then we have the less than perfect pictures.
 |
| Everyone looking in a completely different direction |
 |
| Just...not so happy |
 |
| Hair falling out, literally 1 minute after arriving |
 |
| Crying, after He hit HER in the head....yeah. |
| | Like I already mentioned, we had a lot of fun with this and would love to get more experience doing it. And it was even the perfect day with perfect temperature and the perfect spot I thought. |
| Scared she's going to push him off the ledge when she goes to put her arm around him. ha |
|
Comments