So it is official, this school year is over. Today was my last day of work until next fall. And even though my job doesn't pay very well, sometimes it has great perks.
Like going to Lagoon. For Free. And getting paid to go to Lagoon, and eat their food. Here are pictures from our trip.
First, a picture from today, the last day. Unfortunately I couldn't get everyone we work with there together. But here are some of us.
On the bus ride up
Enjoying lunch
The best ride
Our wet selves after the best ride
Trying to dry off in the bathroom after the best ride
She's supposed to be happy that she met the height requirement, but instead she's sad because I made her stand next to it to get a picture.
Yay for the end of another great year!
Like going to Lagoon. For Free. And getting paid to go to Lagoon, and eat their food. Here are pictures from our trip.
First, a picture from today, the last day. Unfortunately I couldn't get everyone we work with there together. But here are some of us.
On the bus ride up
Enjoying lunch
The best ride
Our wet selves after the best ride
Trying to dry off in the bathroom after the best ride
She's supposed to be happy that she met the height requirement, but instead she's sad because I made her stand next to it to get a picture.
Yay for the end of another great year!
Comments