If you are like I was a week ago, you have no idea where Midway, Utah even is, let alone why anyone would choose to drive there for a weekend activity.
Now I will enlighten you, and you can be like I am now; full of knowledge about one tourist spot worth seeing in Midway Utah. The Ice Castles!
So unfortunately for you, yesterday was the last day of the season this was open, but hopefully for you it will open back up again next year! The guy who made these is just finding a way to pay for his kids' missions and weddings, and having some fun doing it. They were pretty awesome I thought.
Now I will enlighten you, and you can be like I am now; full of knowledge about one tourist spot worth seeing in Midway Utah. The Ice Castles!
So unfortunately for you, yesterday was the last day of the season this was open, but hopefully for you it will open back up again next year! The guy who made these is just finding a way to pay for his kids' missions and weddings, and having some fun doing it. They were pretty awesome I thought.
Comments