I don't consider myself to be very old yet, but the other day I actually had an old person moment! It was kind of funny I thought, instead of humiliating like most old people think.
I was at work/school, talking to a student about his photography class he was taking.I told him how I took photography when I was in high school and thought it was really fun to learn how to develop the film and then print the pictures onto the photo paper.
He then said, "I think I saw a roll of film once, when I was like two!"
I just had to laugh and realize that it's all digital now and no one in their right mind would use film, right?!
I was at work/school, talking to a student about his photography class he was taking.I told him how I took photography when I was in high school and thought it was really fun to learn how to develop the film and then print the pictures onto the photo paper.
He then said, "I think I saw a roll of film once, when I was like two!"
I just had to laugh and realize that it's all digital now and no one in their right mind would use film, right?!
Comments