Who doesn't like a good game night?! Last night, we had the best type of game night. With Minute To Win It Games. We got together with some friends, Lisa and Andres, Kailey and Juan and baby Jack Jack, and did NOT make fools of ourselves. Here is photographic evidence.













And then we enjoyed a cake. I know it's silly and weddingish with the doves, but I just found them and thought it would be funny to put on. I do have to say this was the best chocolate frosting recipe I've had, and the cake was yummy and moist with a suprise filling of caramelness and crunchy crunchy chocolate chunks. Mmmm.
And then we enjoyed a cake. I know it's silly and weddingish with the doves, but I just found them and thought it would be funny to put on. I do have to say this was the best chocolate frosting recipe I've had, and the cake was yummy and moist with a suprise filling of caramelness and crunchy crunchy chocolate chunks. Mmmm.
Comments