This week at junior high school/work is “Welcome Week.” Everyday has a different theme that the kids get to dress up as Today was Superhero Day. I was expecting to see lots of Supermas, Spidermans, and other caped heros, but instead I learned that the current generation of kids need a lot of help in their superhero knowledge department.
Today I saw a bumblebee, a princess, a penguin, a dinosaur, Minnie mouse, and a cat.
I’m so depressed for these kids. (FYI: This picture suggests the penguin is actually a super penguin, but at school, there was no such superness included in any of the above-mentioned costumes)
Today I saw a bumblebee, a princess, a penguin, a dinosaur, Minnie mouse, and a cat.
I’m so depressed for these kids. (FYI: This picture suggests the penguin is actually a super penguin, but at school, there was no such superness included in any of the above-mentioned costumes)
Comments