Hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a great birthday/Valentine's Day/Chinese New Year Day this weekend. And it was even extended into three days of partying since we both had Monday off for President's Day (Or just extended partying day)
Saturday we played volleyball for the first time since November. I think that's the longest break I've had in playing for the past few years. I definitely felt it the next day. And even though it was a little cold, it was still really good to get out and play again! We even had cake and pineapple to celebrate a combined birthday weekend of mine and Lisa's.
Then we went to Jarom's sister and family's house that night to feast and play games. Always fun.
Sunday of course we went to church, then came home and made ourselves a wonderful dinner. It consisted of T-Bone Steak, Oriental Cashew Asparagus, and Fried Rice. Complete with an ice cream pie for dessert. (I know it's lame, but I took a picture of this meal and am tempted to post it.)
For presents I got a pair of Crocs, a portable DVD player, a box of chocolate bars, some decorations for the house, a candy tool, a cookbook, a humongous bubble blower, a pack of like 500 water balloons (set for spring), a card game, and...I think that's about it.
Onto Monday. We got to sleep in, then went and saw Lightening Thief, and spent the rest of the day relaxing and watching Olympics and such. All in all, a good and successful weekend.
Saturday we played volleyball for the first time since November. I think that's the longest break I've had in playing for the past few years. I definitely felt it the next day. And even though it was a little cold, it was still really good to get out and play again! We even had cake and pineapple to celebrate a combined birthday weekend of mine and Lisa's.
Then we went to Jarom's sister and family's house that night to feast and play games. Always fun.
Sunday of course we went to church, then came home and made ourselves a wonderful dinner. It consisted of T-Bone Steak, Oriental Cashew Asparagus, and Fried Rice. Complete with an ice cream pie for dessert. (I know it's lame, but I took a picture of this meal and am tempted to post it.)
For presents I got a pair of Crocs, a portable DVD player, a box of chocolate bars, some decorations for the house, a candy tool, a cookbook, a humongous bubble blower, a pack of like 500 water balloons (set for spring), a card game, and...I think that's about it.
Onto Monday. We got to sleep in, then went and saw Lightening Thief, and spent the rest of the day relaxing and watching Olympics and such. All in all, a good and successful weekend.
Comments