Yesterday I got to participate in a game I am going to call "Dodge-Chair." This game is similar to Dodge-Ball, in that if you get hit by a ball you're out. If you get hit by a chair, you're really out. The rules are fairly simple:
1. Dodge flying chairs that are being thrown by crazy chair-throwing psychopath who is having a flashback of when he tried to kill his parents
2. Avoid getting pushed out of his way
3. Avoid any throwing fists of any kind
4. Try to make it to the panic button that is all the way on the other side of the room, with said crazy chair-throwing psychopath directly in your way of getting there
5. And for a curve-ball, try to incapacitate crazy chair-throwing psychopath before he gets that desk above his head
In the end, I will say our team ultimately won. You may wonder how I know what kind of flashback he was having at said moment? Oh ya know, because he told us. And don't worry, he apologized.
...
1. Dodge flying chairs that are being thrown by crazy chair-throwing psychopath who is having a flashback of when he tried to kill his parents
2. Avoid getting pushed out of his way
3. Avoid any throwing fists of any kind
4. Try to make it to the panic button that is all the way on the other side of the room, with said crazy chair-throwing psychopath directly in your way of getting there
5. And for a curve-ball, try to incapacitate crazy chair-throwing psychopath before he gets that desk above his head
In the end, I will say our team ultimately won. You may wonder how I know what kind of flashback he was having at said moment? Oh ya know, because he told us. And don't worry, he apologized.
...
Comments