This last weekend I was able to borrow an extra nunchuck for our Nintendo Wii from a friend. This was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Well, in awhile anyway. Jarom and I were with his sister and brother-in-law, and we decided to put this extra nunchuck to good use by boxing each other. Up until this point, we had only boxed the computer. I cannot believe how hard I was laughing. I got to the point where tears were streaming down my face and I couldn't breathe. I had to stop and bend over for a few moments because I just could not stop laughing. I was trying as hard as I could to punch the air and get that one last good hit one, while I saw my sister-in-law out of the corner of my eye just hacking away at nothing. For a moment, I thought she might end up hitting the TV itself! We looked like the biggest losers ever, but it was so freakin funny I can't even recreate it here. You'll just have to try it yourself. Or come over to my house and try it. You won't be disappointed!
I've determined that the Wii has been so successful because it makes all those nerdy people who would move their bodies and hands while playing a video game feel good about themselves. They used to be laughed at for getting too much into it, but now we ALL DO IT! What is happening to us???
I've determined that the Wii has been so successful because it makes all those nerdy people who would move their bodies and hands while playing a video game feel good about themselves. They used to be laughed at for getting too much into it, but now we ALL DO IT! What is happening to us???
Comments