At work-school we had a bunch of school maps we had to color in to color code them. We quickly found out that coloring as an adult is quite a different experience than coloring as a kindergartner.
Employee 1: "Ok, I have to take a break from coloring, my wrist is hurting from my carpal tunnel."
Employee 2: "Ok, I have to stop, my wrist is hurting with this brace on from tennis-elbow."
Employee 3 (Me): "Ok, I need a break, my finger is hurting from when I broke it several years ago."
Those kindergartners have us beat.
Employee 1: "Ok, I have to take a break from coloring, my wrist is hurting from my carpal tunnel."
Employee 2: "Ok, I have to stop, my wrist is hurting with this brace on from tennis-elbow."
Employee 3 (Me): "Ok, I need a break, my finger is hurting from when I broke it several years ago."
Those kindergartners have us beat.
Comments